We are very pleased to introduce the virtual version of the Team Trust ToolBox. The goal is to help participants increase virtual team trust in their work and organizations.
The workshop is highly practical with just enough time spent on theory. There are five modules presented once/twice a week for five weeks. Each module will present a wealth of insights, applicable tips, tools, and resources. Support materials will be sent prior to and after each module.
- Team mental models
- The physics of team trust – virtual & co-located
- Best practices of effective virtual teams
- How to build trust in new and existing remote teams
- How to enhance the trust climate in the organization
- From team conflict to consensus
- How to interact with customers based on trust
- Module 1. Personal Integrity and Clean Language
- Module 2. Trust Constellations
- Module 3. Trust in Action. The Team Trust Canvas
- Module 4. Trust Recovering
- Participants will understand the dynamics of co-located and virtual team trust
- Participants will be able to develop and apply a trust based team program for their organization and/or clients