We are very pleased to introduce the online version of the our trust workshop. The goal is to help participants increase team trust in their work and organizations.
The workshop is highly practical with just enough time spent on theory. There are six modules presented once/twice a week for six weeks. Each module will present a wealth of insights, applicable tips, tools, and resources. Support materials will be sent prior to and after each module.
- Team mental models
- The physics of team trust – virtual & co-located
- Best practices of effective teams
- How to build trust in new and existing teams
- How to enhance the trust climate in the organization
- From team conflict to consensus
- How to interact with customers based on trust
- Module 1. Levels of Trust. Overview webinar on team trust issues.
- Module 2. Characteristics of command trust.
- Module 3. Dynamics of Team Trust.
- Module 4. Trust in Action. Strategy and tactics for the development of Trust.
- Module 5. Trust Recovering.
- Module 6. Summing up.
- Participants will understand the dynamics of co-located and virtual team trust
- Participants will be able to develop and apply a trust based team program for their organization and/or clients