We are very pleased to introduce the online version of the our trust workshop for Scrum Teams. The goal is to help participants increase team trust in their work and organizations.
Trust is the main ingredient of an effective team. More than 60% of all team problems are related to lack of trust. We know how to solve this problem!
We will introduce you to proven tools for building trust. With our help you can improve the process of building a real team based on trust, respect and transparency. Teams that use our tools get business results.
The workshop is highly practical with just enough time spent on theory. There are five modules presented once/twice a week for five weeks. Each module will present a wealth of insights, applicable tips, tools, and resources. Support materials will be sent prior to and after each module.
Concrete practical tools. All participants are provided with author’s materials for further use in their teams.
- Team mental models
- The physics of team trust – virtual & co-located
- Best practices of effective teams
- How to build trust in new and existing teams
- How to enhance the trust climate in the organization
- From team conflict to consensus
- How to interact with customers based on trust
- Module 1. Awareness. Why we need trust in the Scrum Team?
- Module 2. Defining of trust. How we understand trust in the team?
- Module 3. Dynamics of Team Trust. What forces can help us to develop and grow trust?
- Module 4. Trust in Action. Strategy and tactics for the development of Trust.
- Module 5. Trust Recovering.
- Participants will understand the dynamics of team trust
- Participants will be able to develop and apply a trust based Scrum Team program for their organisation.
Who this course is for
- Scrum Masters, agile coaches working with different teams
- Change agents who want to learn to create a culture of trust in the team and increase the probability of success of any transformation.
This workshop can be taken in online format:
- Online: four 60-minute, interactive online sessions
How to register
Register for a workshop in one of the following ways:
- Join our new event
- Register for any of the public courses listed on the Upcoming Events page.
- Request a private workshop for your team. Email us about it right now
- Call from a quiet place.
- Have a stable broadband internet connection.
- Use a headset.
- Turn your video camera on.