During the workshop, participants will learn which factors are essential for trust and how to use this new capacity to create an environment that brings the best of people.
“I attended the Trust Workshop at Agile India 2015 and really enjoyed it! Seshadri V. “
This 2-days workshop will help your team in improving their trust relationships and gaining a deep understanding of trustworthiness. They will learn which steps will be necessary to do in order to recover Trust.
We will talk about how to build trust in new and existing teams, how to manage Trust climate in the organization and how to interact with customers based on Trust.
The content is very practical. Most time of the 2-days participants will do hands-on step-by-step exercises with the different tools and games. We will consider how to apply the Team Trust Toolbox methodology, the set of practical tools to strengthen your team performance. You’ll be able to use those right away when you go back to work.
Who Should Attend
You will benefit from this course if you want to get better at
- helping people,
- providing space for people to grow,
- leading people through change;
- facilitate trust environment.
You may be a manager, coach, doctor, teacher – this course will help you help others better.
What You’ll Learn
You will master the Team Trust Toolbox, a powerful model you can use for the your team and project. You will be able to shape the contents while we go. Specifically, you will:
- Define the trust and value of teamwork
- Understand which features influence the team trust
- Align personal and team values
- Overcome “Trust Marshmallow” syndrome
- Create a new Team Trust Canvas model
- Use the non-violent communication for improving team connection
- Consider how to overcome team conflicts
- Understand how to recover trust
- Improve your team performance by creating a trust culture
- Hear examples of how other companies do it
- Practice useful techniques, which you can immediately use in your organization.
- There will be lots of practical content
- All participants will receive materials of the course exercises
- Heavy focus on working with real issues you are facing
- Interactive exercises that engage attendees
- You’re invited to bring exercises and tools that work for you and propose them in the class
- Participants will receive a certificate of attendance
- All participant can become a trust facilitator