We are going to combine and explore the best features of this platform for discussing and growing trust. This is what you will get:
- Questions and answers around Trust;
- Discussion around instruments. tools, and etc.;
- Translation projects;
- Quick announces of our events;
- News according our facilitation program;
- Sharing ideas and experiences.
If you have any examples and stories around team trust this is space where you might share it. If you want to become a trust facilitator you can ask you questions here how to apply trust tools and games
A quick guide
Tip: If you’re new to Slack, we recommend that you download the app on all your main devices. They give a much better experience than your web browser and you’ll find it much easier to stay in touch.
When you join, take quick look around and then post something in the #introduce_yourself channel (NOT #general please) after you’ve got the feel of the place. These channels tend to be the most active:
- anything trust-related and the launchpad for discussions elsewhere (in English)
- Workshops and workshop exercises/facilitation in general
- the channel of online-school (in Russian)
- This is channel about the PlayPrelude. (In English)
- anything trust-related and the launchpad for discussions elsewhere (in Russian)
- Instruments. tools, and etc.
- Instruments. tools, and etc. (in Russian)
- Online book study group
Our trust partners have a private channel also.
We invite you to join us in our InTeamWeTrust Slack. You can get an invitation to join our free Slack. There is a web version, desktop version, and an app for each platform.