Each our workshop is aimed to people: those focused on providing space for people to grow and leading others through change.
Thank you again for the invitation to the Workshop. I very liked the first exercises to model our idea of trust and collect and cluster afterwards the feelings, states, ideas, … which we think are connected to trust in teams. The introduction game was a very good and different way to get to know each other. Also the order – first exercise then introduction – was nice. It focused the participants to the trust issue first.
I find the trust canvas very helpful as a template to identify action items to build trust.
Past Events and Presentations
- Trust Workshop in Berlin with Olaf Lewitz and Alexey Pikulev, June 23-24, 2015
- One-day Trust Workshop: “In Team We Trust”, Yekaterinburg, Russia, April 24th, 2015
- One-day Trust Workshop: “In Team We Trust”, S-Petersburg, Russia, April 10th, 2015
- Agile India 2015, Bangalor, March 26th, 2015
- Agile Days 2015, Moscow, Russia, March 20th, 2015